About

"I'm a shooting star leaping through the sky..like lady Goodiva I'm gonna go go go there's no stoping me...Don't stop me now... i'm having such a good time,don't stop me now,don't stop me now, if you wanna have a good time, just give me a call..! lol xD

Keep in touch

RSS Feed
Twitter Facebook

Subscribe via email

You Can Always Count On Me =)

domingo, 11 de abril de 2010

"Whenever I'm down 
 I call on you my friend
 a helping hand you land 
 in my time of need

 You say the right things
 to keep me moving on
 to keep me going strong


 Whenever I'm down
 I call on you my friend
 call on you my friend.."
(My Friend- Groove Armada)

"Anytime you need a friend, you can count on me ...Anytime you're having doubts, you know I will believe ...On me you can depend ...Whenever there is something that is trying to knock you down ...Remember you can call me and we'll get your feet on solid ground ...You'll never have to worry, don't you ever walk in fear ...cause through it all you'll have someone who...If you need my strength, you can tell me ...Anytime you can count on me ...Anytime you're having doubts, you know I will believe ....If ever I am lost, I know that you will help me find my way ...I still remember all those times when I was feeling low ...You picked me up and said there's something I think you should know ...You're not on your own, whatever you're facing ...You don't have to face ...Anytime you need a friend, you can count on me ...Anytime you're having doubts, you know I will believe ... need a friend, can depend ...On me you can depend ..."

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário